Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.145 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 16% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,141 (€2,743) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)