Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.168 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 19% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,924 (€3,359) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)