Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 21% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,074 (€4,342) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)