Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.233 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,832 (€3,919) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)