Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRRX *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,654 (﷼ 70,014,199) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)