Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / IRRX *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,177 (﷼ 49,567,180) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,828 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 34,000元 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $2,135 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 220 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,505 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)