Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,133 (﷼ 67,739,791) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)