Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,288 (﷼ 74,718,039) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.10 (33 minutes ago)