Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00888 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,239 (¥477,649) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)