Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 991 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00962 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,935 (¥408,980) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)