Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00898 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,836 (¥315,662) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)