Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00877 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 20% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,997 (¥227,812) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)