Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00890 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,522 (¥283,295) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)