Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01560 USD / INR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,625 (₨104,208) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)