Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05732 USD / MDL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,084 (53,808 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (34 minutes ago)