Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00940 USD / ALL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,487 (264,631 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)