Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24717 USD / RON
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,401 (5,669 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)