Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05000 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,378 (Mex$ 27,552) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)