Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15112 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,390 (元22,431) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)