Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14496 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,647 (元11,360) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,507 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)