Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15111 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,098 (元20,503) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)