Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01530 USD / BTN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 41% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,222 (145,263 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)