Cost of living comparison between Thessaloniki, Greece and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,680 (€2,462) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (23 minutes ago)