Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 18% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,739 (€4,057) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)