Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10930 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,452 (22,433 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)