Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01680 USD / MZN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 4% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,453 (205,618 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)