Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01624 USD / MZN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $4,061 (250,129 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)