Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29922 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,548 (R$ 8,515) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)