Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30299 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,835 (R$ 9,356) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)