Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05350 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,891 (Mex$ 35,350) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)