Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,126 (CH$1,412,518) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (39 minutes ago)