Cost of living comparison between Temuco, Chile and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00150 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 41% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,225 (CH$1,482,343) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (36 minutes ago)