Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00165 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,404 (CH$2,060,512) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)