Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27439 USD / ILS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,584 (13,060 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)