Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,073 prices entered by 504 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,247 (﷼ 83,617,590) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)