Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04255 USD / HNL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,764 (L 64,971) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)