Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04270 USD / HNL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,024 (L 47,398) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)