Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04281 USD / HNL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,804 (L 65,490) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)