Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.703 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,120 (NZ$5,856) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)