Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.691 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 21% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,619 (NZ$5,237) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)