Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00362 USD / HUF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,166 (597,837 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)