Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00344 USD / HUF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,573 (748,131 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)