Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / UZS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 56% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,576 (12,750,639 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)