Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / UZS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 56% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,707 (13,724,589 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)