Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,460 (9,101,788 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)