Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,416 (9,955,754 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)