Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01969 USD / PHP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,188 (Php111,132) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)