Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01875 USD / PHP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,845 (Php98,402) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)