Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01962 USD / PHP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,223 (Php113,314) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)