Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14556 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,908 ($b13,111) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)