Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24471 USD / RON
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 41% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,774 (7,249 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)