Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00304 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,070 (681,386 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)