Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10595 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,405 (22,704 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)