Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10040 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,946 (19,381 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)