Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10231 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,854 (27,892 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)