Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10641 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,138 (20,096 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)