Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,342 (Rp 33,208,617) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)