Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,631 (Rp 35,165,434) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (29 minutes ago)