Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 30% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,673 (€3,800) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)