Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.229 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 31% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,196 (€3,414) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)