Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21083 USD / GHS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,782 (GH₵8,451) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)