Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00272 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,778 (653,044 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)