Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00301 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,100 (698,287 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)