Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00313 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,493 (797,544 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)