Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00267 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,716 (642,111 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (28 minutes ago)