Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00149 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,175 (CH$1,458,243) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)