Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24710 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,753 (RM7,094) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £959 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €14 (28 minutes ago)