Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03218 USD / TWD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,055 (94,921 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Wels costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 9,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 64 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manila costs Php1,998 (about 1 hour ago)