Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03307 USD / TWD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,366 (71,537 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元3,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)