Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,380 in Tacoma, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)