Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30898 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 45% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,022 (S/. 6,543) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (41 minutes ago)