Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30892 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,277 (S/. 4,134) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (38 minutes ago)