Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30755 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,135 (S/. 6,943) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (39 minutes ago)