Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,547 (﷼ 50,112,320) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)