Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,984 (₩3,333,801) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)