Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,760 (₩3,110,319) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)