Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,512 (Rp 34,319,719) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)