Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,864 (3,382,095 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)