Cost of living in Suez, Egypt compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05581 USD / EGP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,470 (E£ 44,254) in Suez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (44 minutes ago)