Cost of living in Suez, Egypt compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05602 USD / EGP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,289 (E£ 40,853) in Suez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)