Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14389 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,186 ($b15,195) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)