Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14515 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,901 ($b19,985) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)