Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14598 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,771 ($b18,979) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)