Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00857 USD / RSD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 54% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,431 (167,048 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)