Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.231 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,015 (€3,261) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨26,429 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)