Cost of living comparison between Stuttgart, Germany and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 234 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.089 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,107 (€1,936) in Stuttgart.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)