Cost of living comparison between Stuttgart, Germany and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.067 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,638 (€2,473) in Stuttgart.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)