Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,967 (€2,747) in Stuttgart.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)