Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.131 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,642 (€3,220) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)